The Pirates are currently in year
nine sixteen eighteen of a "three year plan", except now they're actually headed by competent management.
- In 2008 they had a Tom Gorzelanny bobble head night. Seriously, Tom Gorzelanny.
- The Pittsburgh Pirates have existed since roughly the dawn of baseball.
- The Pittsburgh Pirates lost the first World Series ever.
- A few years later, the Pirates actually won the World Series. Then later they won another. Then a few more decades later. Yeah, they did.
- In fact, they once beat the Yankees for it.
- Barry Bonds single-handedly ruined the Pirates.
- Francisco Cabrera single-handedly ruined the Pirates.
Was literally the greatest man in the history of baseball until he died doing what he loved: being better than you.
Seriously he would have gone down as like the best player ever if he hadn't been killed in a plane crash. And he was big on that charity stuff. That's why they put him in the Hall of Fame like immediately. That, and 3000 hits.
- The High Seas
- Dock Ellis
- Andrew McCutchen
- Jose Tabata
- Pedro Alvarez
- PNC Park
- Chan Ho Park
No Longer Related
No Longer Related (Thank God)
|MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL|